Donations to the QWRC directly benefit all women and children in our community. We receive limited government operational funding and the “silent partners” who make donations, large or small, help us to help others live better lives. We thank you for your compassion and support!
Support the Quesnel Women’s Resource Centre by:
- Becoming a member, volunteering on a committee and/or board
- Making a donation: all donations are tax deductible and donors will receive a charitable tax deductible receipt for income tax purposes.
- Donations of non-perishable food and toiletries are always gratefully accepted
- To make a donation stop by the Centre at 690 McLean Street, or call and speak to the Administrative Coordinator to set up a donation (250) 992-8472.
The QWRC wishes to acknowledge the following funding sources for financial and or in kind contributions to its programs and services.
- Ministry of Housing and Social Development, Direct Access Gaming Grant
- Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General, Victim Services and Crime Prevention Division
- United Way, Northern British Columbia
- Northern Health Authority, Public Health Nursing
- Donations from local individuals, businesses, and organizations
The QWRC would like to thank the Project Hope of Quesnel for our Extreme Makeover which was completed June 2011! Many community businesses, organizations and individuals contributed to the success of this project.